LAS VEGAS - (March 8, 2023) — VSiN, The Sports Betting Network, announced its comprehensive coverage of this year’s College Basketball Tournament through a sports betting lens. VSiN will deliver special programming and products from Selection Sunday through the championship game, covering the month-long betting event with special coverage. The 24/7 network will leverage one of the most knowledgeable teams in the industry to deliver the news, analysis and insights sports bettors need to make more informed wagering decisions around the “Big Dance.”
“Whether filling out office brackets or executing intricate betting systems, VSiN will bring tourney fans the most news, analysis and insights they need throughout March,” said Brian Musburger, founder and CEO of VSiN. “This year’s college hoops coverage will feature college basketball betting experts, former players, bookmakers, and professional bettors covering every wagering angle throughout March. Special programming kicks off with a Selection Sunday special that captures the excitement with a first look at the opening lines and access to the folks setting them.”
VSiN’s comprehensive coverage of the annual these college basketball tournaments features non-stop analysis of betting markets and real-time coverage of odds updates from a diverse lineup of sports personalities and betting experts from around the country. A full list of VSiN special programming and products can be found at VSiN.com/Madness but highlights include:
- Selection Sunday Video Programming: VSiN’s sports betting experts kick off the month of college basketball madness coverage launching immediately following the announcement of this year’s matchups on Sunday, March 12.
- “VSiN’s Betting the Bracket” will air from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET, capturing the excitement as opening lines are announced and early betting trends emerge. VSiN jumps straight into the betting action revealing the opening lines for first-round games moments after the bracket is released. From 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. ET, former college basketball player and VSiN host, Tim Murray, will be joined by betting experts Matt Youmans and Adam Burke for immediate reactions and early analysis as the lines are set. Beginning at 9 p.m. ET, VSiN hosts, Ben Wilson, Danny Burke and Wes Reynolds take over to offer a fresh perspective and cover these dynamic markets as they move. VSiN’s men’s college basketball guru, Greg “Hoops” Peterson will join the team to drop some deep knowledge on the night’s selections. Women’s Tournament expert Danielle Alvari will make special appearances throughout the night to break down the women’s Tournament matchups and analyze early lines. DraftKings’ Director of Sportsbook Operations, Johnny Avello will be on hand throughout the show with instant reactions and updates on market movement.
- In honor of the Tournament, “The Greg Peterson Experience” will air as the “The Hoops Peterson Experience” beginning on Sunday March 12 from through the Championship Game. Peterson is renowned for his comprehensive Coast 2 Coast Hoops podcast which breaks down every college basketball game every single night. With the tournament in swing, Peterson’s show expands to air every tournament night where he brings immediate reaction to the day’s games.
- VSiN’s team of writers, analysts and experts will publish two betting guides in the 36 hours after Selection Sunday.
- On Monday (March 13), VSiN will post the Bracket Strategy Guide. The guide will be available for free at VSiN.com/Madness. With millions of fans filling out office pools and contests with friends, VSiN creates the ultimate handbook designed with non-bettors in mind. VSiN’s top experts, including Brent Musburger, will reveal their filled out brackets, with special highlights from Josh Appelbaum, Peterson and others that share strategies to help submit a winning bracket.
- On Tuesday (March 14) the sharps take over with VSiN’s 2023 Tournament Betting Guide filled with expert analysis that veterans and newer bettors alike can use to inform wagering decisions throughout college basketball’s best month. Available to VSiN’s Pro subscription holders, this comprehensive digital magazine includes in-depth statistical previews for all 68 Men’s teams from Adam Burke and Steve Makinen as well analysis of the Women’s matchups from Alvari. Tournament bettors will find all kinds of observations from VSiN experts, the best tournament futures bets, betting strategies, as well as the breakdown of every Men’s team’s chances to advance based on four sets of power ratings.
- The Sports Betting Network will feature wall-to-wall college basketball coverage from Selection Sunday to this year’s Championship game across its video, audio and digital platforms, including:
- The “VSiN Tonight: Bracket Betting Edition” will air on Monday, March 13 from 9 p.m.-12 a.m. ET to help Tournament fans fill out their brackets. With a full day to prepare, VSiN host Dave Ross and analysts Reynolds, Youmans and Alvari will share their research analysis and betting tips mined from the network’s proprietary database of tournament trends. Leveraging this exclusive betting data, VSiN’s analysts will break down every single game to uncover Tournament favorites, early upset victims and Cinderella stories.
- Special broadcast coverage will continue throughout March and into April, with a heavy focus on First and Second Round games March 16 – 19. VSiN will feature experts across the network to provide college hoops fans with a depth and breadth of betting expertise not found anywhere else. Leading into the Thursday and Friday games, Gill Alexander will host “A Numbers Game: Tournament Edition” 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET to analyze the final lines and markets before tipoff.
- The VSiN digital team will cover Tournament news, trends and notable bets as they happen at VSiN.com and will provide an in-depth best bet article for all 67 Men’s games.
VSiN was acquired by DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) in March 2021 and continues to deliver the news, analysis and insights sports bettors need to make more informed wagering decisions. Featuring the industry’s most knowledgeable sports betting experts and legendary book makers, VSiN informs and entertains the growing number of Americans betting on sports – whether they’re sharp bettors or brand new to the action. The unique content sets the stage for the day’s biggest sports betting events and shares expert tips and predictions across the college and pro football, college and pro basketball, hockey, baseball, golf, tennis and more.
VSiN, The Sports Betting Network, is the first sports media company dedicated to providing news, analysis and proprietary data to the millions of Americans who wager on sports and make sports betting a multibillion-dollar industry. Fueled by award-winning broadcasters and legendary oddsmakers, the network informs and entertains consumers with the latest sports betting news and industry trends on multiple platforms. Fans can access VSiN content on YouTube TV, Rogers’ Sportsnet, NESN, MASN, Spectrum Sportsnet LA, Marquee Sports Network, AT&T Pittsburgh, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, more than 300 terrestrial radio stations throughout the U.S., VSiN.com, VSiN.com/Podcasts and the VSiN app.
VSiN has newsroom studios in the sports books at the South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa and Circa Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, as well as satellite studios in leading gaming properties across the country. VSiN is a subsidiary of DraftKings Inc. (DKNG).