VSiN Beat The Spread Challenge: Check out your first-round scores and play the second round
March 18, 2017 01:40 AM
back to news
A quick update on the VSiN Beat The Spread Challenge.
The first round is over of our contest is over and there isn’t much time to get ready for the beginning of Saturday’s second round.
The rules are here, but the basics are these:
- We’re double-checking the results of the first round and will name a first-round winner based on the most points and, if necessary, tiebreakers. The winner gets $250.
- We will cut off picks for the second round 30 minutes before tip-off of the first game Saturday. The Notre Dame-West Virginia matchup is scheduled for 12:10 p.m. ET/9:10 a.m. PT. That means your picks need to be done by 11:40 a.m. ET/8:40 a.m. PT.
If your first-round selections didn’t have the luck of the Irish and you feel like you don’t have a chance at the grand prize, you aren’t completely out of the money. You still have a chance to win the second round and a $250 prize.
In fact, you don't have to have entered the first round to enter the second round.
Thanks for playing and good luck.
Sign up now for our newsletter
When you sign up for our newsletter, you get:
- Unique insight into what is moving the sports betting markets here in Las Vegas and elsewhere.
- The daily betting sheets from the South Point sports book in Las Vegas.
- Special offers and programming updates from VSiN