In this episode of Gone Racin, hosts Brendan Gaughan and Jeff Motley recap the Geico 500 where Kyle Busch won his 2nd race of the season after taking the lead on the last lap. The hosts also discuss the news that Alex Bowman will miss 3-4 weeks with a fractured vertebra.
Brendan and Jeff then turn their attention to the Würth 400 at Dover Motor Speedway where Kyle Larson is the favorite to win the race. Then they dive into the odds to win, to finish in the top 3, head-to-head, and group matchups. Finally, the hosts then give out their top five picks for the event.
- 1:15 - Geico 500 Recap
- 7:35 - Season Standings Update
- 8:20 - Alex Bowman News Reaction
- 9:40 - Upcoming Schedule
- 10:55 - Dover Track Stats
- 13:55 - Odds To Win Würth 400
- 17:20 - Odds To Finish Top 3
- 25:05 - Head-to-Head Matchups
- 28:35 - Group Matchups
- 36:20 - Winning Manufacturer Odds
- 38:20 - Championship Odds
- 40:15 - Picks for the Race