In this episode of Gone Racin', hosts Brendan Gaughan and Wyatt Tomchek (Pit Crew member) recap the EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at COTA that saw Tyler Reddick get his first win of the season and his first since going over to 23XI.
Brendan and Wyatt then turn their attention to the Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Raceway and break down the odds to win with William Byron the betting favorite. They also break down the odds to finish the top 3, head-to-head matchups, and group matchups. Then the hosts then give their top five picks for the event with Brendan currently having a comfortable lead over Jeff Motley and the Pit Crew.
- 00:50 - EchoPark Grand Prix at COTA recap
- 13:10 - Driver Stats at Richmond
- 14:10 - Odds to win Toyota Owners 400
- 18:05 - Odds to finish top 3
- 21:20 - Head-To-Head matchup odds
- 24:50 - Group Matchups
- 34:25 - Winning Manufacturer Odds
- 35:45 - Updated Championship Odds
- 38:10 - Picks for the race
- 42:15 - Reaction to Hendrick's partial win on penalty appeal