In this episode of Gone Racin', hosts Jeff Motley and Brendan Gaughan recap the Grant Park 220 where Shane van Gisbergen won his first career race in his first career start.
Then the hosts turn their attention to the Quaker State 400 at Atlanta Motor Speedway where Kyle Busch is the betting favorite to win. Jeff and Brendan dive into the odds to win the race, the odds to finish in the top three, group matchups, and the winning manufacturer prop. Finally, the hosts give out their top picks for the event.
- 1:00 - Grant Park 220 recap
- 8:45 - Updated season standings
- 12:20 - Atlanta Motor Speedway breakdown
- 14:20 - Odds to win Quaker State 400
- 17:55 - Odds to finish top 3
- 23:45 - Group matchups
- 36:30 - Manufacturer prop
- 38:10 - Championship odds
- 40:15 - Picks for the race