In this episode of Gone Racin', hosts Brendan Gaughan and Wyatt Tomchek recap the Verizon 200 at the Brickyard where Michael McDowell dominate the race for his first win of the season and locked himself into the playoffs.
Brendan and Wyatt turn their attention to this week's Go Bowling at The Glen which sees Chase Elliott, who needs to win to get into the playoffs, as the betting favorite. The hosts dive into the odds to win the race, odds to finish in the top three, head-to-head, and group matchups. Lastly, Brendan and Wyatt give out their picks for the race.
- 1:05 - Verizon 200 at the Brickyard recap
- 7:00 - Season standings
- 12:30 - Watkins Glen stats
- 13:49 - Odds to win the Go Bowling at the Glen
- 17:40 - Odds to finish in the top three
- 24:05 - Head-to-head matchups
- 27:40 - Group matchups
- 36:50 - Manufacturer props
- 38:00 - Championship odds