In this episode of Gone Racin’, hosts Brendan Gaughan and Wyatt Tomchek recap the Cook Out 400 that saw a 55/1 Chris Buescher pick up his first win of the season after dominating the second half of the race.
Then Brendan and Wyatt turn their attention to the FireKeepers Casino 400 at Michigan International Speedway which sees Denny Hamlin as the favorite to win. The hosts dive into the odds to win the race, odds to finish in the top three, head-to-head matchups, and group matchups. Finally, Brendan and Wyatt give out their picks for the race.
- 1:30 - Cook Out 400 recap
- 6:40 - Season standings
- 10:40 - Michigan Track stats
- 12:45 - Odds to win FireKeepers Casino 400
- 18:25 - Odds to finish top three
- 24:15 - Head-to-head matchups
- 26:30 - Group matchups
- 36:40 - Manufacturer prop
- 38:00 - Updated championship odds
- 39:35 - Picks for the race