After a week off, Gone Racin is back with hosts Brendan Gaughan and Jeff Motley as they recap the Toyota/Save Mart 350 that saw Martin Truex Jr. pick up his second victory of the season. They also discuss the news that Josh Berry will drive the #4 car for Stewart-Haas in 2024.
Then the hosts turn their attention to the Ally 400 at Nashville Superspeedway with Kyle Larson the betting favorite to win. Brendan and Jeff break down the odds to win the race, the odds to finish in the top 3, head-to-head matchups, and group matchups. Then the hosts give out their picks for the race.
- 1:45 - Toyota/Save Mart 350 recap
- 8:28 - Reaction to Josh Berry signing with Stewart-Haas
- 9:55 - Season standings
- 14:18 - Odds to win Ally 400
- 19:10 - Odds to finish in the Top 3
- 25:15 - Head-to-head matchups
- 27:44 - Group matchups
- 37:53 - Manufacturer prop
- 39:00 - Picks for the race