In this episode of Gone Racin, hosts Brendan Gaughan and Wyatt Tomchek recap the NOCO 400 where Kyle Larson picked up his second win of the season and his first at Martinsville.
Then the hosts turn their attention to the Geico 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, the biggest oval on the circuit. They dive into the odds that see Joey Logano as the betting favorite to win the race, odds to finish in the top 3, head-to-head matchups, and group matchups. Then Brendan and Wyatt give out their top-five plays for the event with Brednan having a commanding lead over Jeff Motley and the Pit Crew in their season competition.
- 1:25 - NOCO 400 Recap
- 9:45 - Updated Standings
- 10:30 - Drivers Who Are Hot
- 14:05 - Talladega Track Stats
- 15:30 - Odds To Win Geico 500
- 18:50 - Odds To Finish Top 3
- 24:20 - Head-to-Head Matchups
- 25:40 - Group Matchups
- 36:20 - Winning Manufacturer Odds
- 37:35 - Championship Odds
- 38:20 - Picks For Geico 500