In the latest edition of Gone Racin hosts Brendan Gaughan and Jeff Motley recap the Ambetter Health 400 that saw Joey Logano win his 1st race of the season making a last-lap pass on Brad Keselowski to secure the victory. Also, the hosts give their thoughts on Xfinity driver Josh Williams parking his car at the start-finish line in protest of a NASCAR ruling.
The hosts then turn their attention to this week's EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix at COTA which the hosts say it's the most fun show they have done with how wild the odds are. They look at the odds to win the race with Kyle Larson currently the betting favorite. The hosts also look at the odds to finish top 3, head-to-head, which they have a matchup that they are very high on, and their favorite market the group matchups. The hosts then give out their top 5 picks for the vent with Brendan still holding the lead over Jeff and the pit crew in their season-long competition.
- 3:40 - Josh Williams parking his car at the start-finish line reaction
- 6:30 - Recaping Joey Logano's win at Atlanta
- 12:40 - Notable names racing at COTA (Jimmie Johnson, Jordan Taylor)
- 16:00 - Odds to win the EchoPark Automotive Grand Prix
- 19:10 - Odds To Finish Top 3
- 24:00 - Head-to-head matchups
- 29:15 - Group Matchups
- 36:40 - Winning Manufacturer Odds
- 37:40 - Updated Championship Odds
- 38:55 - Picks for the race