Subscribe and Listen: Apple | Spotify | Google | iHeart
On the latest episode of Long Shots, Matt Brown, Kelley Bydlon, and Wes Reynolds preview The Players Championship from TPC Sawgrass in Florida. With a $25 million purse ($4.5 million to the winner), how does such a big payout affect your handicapping? Matt, Kelley, and Wes give the course breakdown and the most meaningful statistics for your handicapping. Which players are realistic candidates for the top 10 or an outright win? The guys give you their best bets (outright winner, placement markets, head-to-head).
Also, we answer a couple of questions from listeners. How should you use profit boosts when betting on golf? What’s the best hedging strategy for golf tournaments? Also, Wes goes around the world with his best bets for the Magical Kenya Open.
- 02:00 - A tournament with big stakes because of the big payouts.
- 06:00 - TPC Sawgrass course preview.
- 09:00 - How weather may affect the tournament?
- 13:00 - Stats that matter in your handicapping.
- 23:00 - Around the world with Wes at the Magical Kenya Open.
- 27:00 - How to use profit boosts when betting on golf.
- 30:00 - How to properly hedge during golf tournaments.
- 35:00 - Best bets for The Players Championship.