On the latest episode of Long Shots, Matt Brown, Kelley Bydlon, and Wes Reynolds preview the Honda Classic. It’s a weaker field in Florida, so how does that affect outright picks? They go through which stats matter the most for this tournament. Which players are realistic candidates for the top 10 or an outright win? The guys give you their best bets (outright winner, placement markets, head-to-head). Plus, Wes takes you around the globe with his picks for the international tournaments this week.
Also, after another Jon Rahm victory, the guys discuss golf betting strategy when a player is on this kind of run.
- 02:00 - Does Jon Rahm’s run change your betting strategy?
- 08:30 - Course breakdown of the Honda Classic.
- 13:00 - A breakdown of the weaker field.
- 13:00 - Stats that matter in your handicapping.
- 29:30 - Wes’ international picks (after another outright winner last week)
- 39:00 - Best bets (outright winner, placement markets, head-to-heads) for the Honda Classic.