On the latest episode of Long Shots, Matt Brown, Kelley Bydlon, and Wes Reynolds preview the Arnold Palmer Invitational from Bay Hill, Florida. Jon Rahm is the favorite, once again, in an elevated event. They give the course breakdown and the most meaningful statistics for your handicapping. Which players are realistic candidates for the top 10 or an outright win? The guys give you their best bets (outright winner, placement markets, head-to-head). Plus, Wes gives you his picks for the Puerto Rico Open.
Subscribe and Listen: Apple | Spotify | Google | iHeart
- 01:00 - Recap of the Honda Classic.
- 05:30 - Course overview of the Arnold Palmer Invitational. How will the weather impact the tournament?
- 11:30 - Outright betting odds for the more popular players.
- 18:30 - Is live betting the best option for the API?
- 21:00 - Stats that matter in your handicapping.
- 28:30 - Around the world with Wes Reynolds! For the Puerto Rico Open.
- 35:00 - Best bets for the Arnold Palmer Invitational