Beat The Spread Challenge
Beat The Spread Challenge
How to play
Registration opens Monday, March 18. All-access subscribers are automatically eligible for one free entry.
1. Log in to your All-Access account or subscribe now.
2. See Beat The Spread Challenge widget on this page. Select "Start Betting." Click on the game you want to bet on. Type the number of VSiN tokens you are wagering in the Bet Slip. Then select which team you are picking to beat the point spread.
- All participants will receive a starting balance of 1,000 VSiN tokens in their accounts
- You don't have to bet on every game
- You can always go back and revise your bet amount or team pick before the cutoff time for each round
- The lines for matchups involving play-in games will be posted by Wednesday night.
- Bets are saved automatically
3. Track top token holders and bet winners in the Leaderboard (see tab on widget)
4. Add a profile pic and edit your username in the Profile section (your profile name will appear in the leaderboard)
How to win
- A Grand Prize of $10,000 in cash, 2 nights at the South Point Casino and an appearance with Brent Musburger on My Guys in the Desert will be awarded to the Participant who has the most tokens at the end of the Tournament. In addition, the Participant with the highest token balance in each individual round for Rounds 1, 2 and 3 will receive a Prize of $250.
- Tiebreakers: the number of winning bets as well as the submission time of your bets will be used in the case of ties. We will also ask Participants to enter their prediction for the total points scored in the Tournament Championship Game, which will serve as a tiebreaker for the Grand Prize
- To be eligible for the Grand Prize, Participants must complete registration and make their selections in the web application by thirty (30) minutes prior to the tip-off of the first game of the Tournament on Thursday, March 21, 2019.
- Participants may still register and make their selections at any time during the Tournament, but will only be eligible for prizes for the Rounds of the Tournament that have not been completed, and will not be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- The deadline for each Round always will be thirty (30) minutes prior to the tip-off of the first game for that Round.
A few important points to keep in mind
- We will notify all players via email when the games and odds for each Round are released and available to bet
- The cutoff time to bet for each Round will be 30 minutes prior to the tip-off time of the first game for that Round
- The player with the highest number of tokens for the Tournament (or for a Round in which a prize is awarded) will be deemed the winner
- Bet early and often - the number of winning bets as well as the submission time of your bets will be used in the case of ties
- Grand Prize tiebreaker – we will also ask Participants to enter their prediction for the total points scored in the Tournament Championship Game, which will serve as a tiebreaker for the Grand Prize
For all the official rules, click here