* Undefeated ALABAMA was 8-1 ATS in its last nine games.
* BALL STATE won its last six games outright and its last four ATS.
* CLEMSON won its final three games SU and ATS with an average margin of victory of 31.3 points.
* Undefeated COASTAL CAROLINA was 8-2-1 ATS this season.
* INDIANA won all seven of its games against the spread.
* IOWA won its final six regular-season games and was 6-1 ATS in its last seven.
* LOUISIANA won its final six games SU and its last three ATS.
* LIBERTY goes into its bowl game on a seven-game ATS winning streak.
* NORTHWESTERN posted a 5-1 ATS record in its final six games.
* OKLAHOMA goes into its bowl game on a 6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS surge.
* Undefeated SAN JOSE STATE went 6-0-1 ATS in its seven games.
* TCU won five of its final six games, both SU and ATS.
* TEXAS A&M won its final seven games while going 5-2 ATS.
* TULANE went 6-1 ATS in its final seven games.
* TULSA was 7-1 ATS in the regular season.
* WAKE FOREST was 5-1 ATS in its final six games.
* APPALACHIAN STATE covered the spread in just two of its 11 games.
* FLORIDA ATLANTIC lost its final three regular-season games ATS.
* MARSHALL won just one of its final five games ATS.
* MEMPHIS was just 3-7 ATS this season.
* NORTH TEXAS was just 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
* OKLAHOMA STATE was just 1-5 ATS in its final six games.
* UCF was just 2-6 ATS in its final eight games.
Big OVER the Total Runs
* CINCINNATI went OVER the total in its final three games.
* GEORGIA was 4-0 OVER the total in its final four games.
* LOUISIANA TECH went OVER the total in its final three games, allowing 39 points per game.
* MISSOURI allowed 49.3 points per game in going OVER the total in its final three games.
Big UNDER the Total Runs
* AUBURN was 8-2 UNDER the total this season.
* HAWAII was 6-2 UNDER the total in the regular season.
* IOWA STATE went 3-0-1 UNDER the total in its final four games.
* LOUISIANA went UNDER the total in six of its last eight games.
* The last three MEMPHIS games went UNDER the total.
* MISSISSIPPI STATE went UNDER the total in seven of its nine games.
* NORTHWESTERN was 7-1 UNDER the total this season.
* OKLAHOMA’s last three games went UNDER the total.
* SAN JOSE STATE’s final five games went UNDER the total.
* TEXAS-SAN ANTONIO went 8-1 UNDER the total in its final nine games.
* WISCONSIN was 4-0 UNDER the total in its final four games, scoring a paltry 10 points per game.