Join our team at VSiN, The Sports Betting Network.
Location: Las Vegas
Vegas Stats and Information Network (VSiN) is a sports betting TV network broadcasting live programming across several national video and audio platforms. It exists to provide the viewer/listener with exclusive and accurate data on sports gambling and sports gambling related news. VSiN broadcasts daily from the VSiN studio located inside the South Point Casino Hotel & Resort, directly outside of the South Point Sportsbook.
A VSiN producer not only has various skills in the area of television production, they are also a team player and are highly motivated. The producer works with on-air talent and the production team to create visually motivated and informative content for the sports bettor. The producer is responsible for the overall broadcast product and should be comfortable managing a support team and able to take instruction as well as learn and grow from critiques. The producer is responsible for constructing the show’s daily rundown, booking guests, recognizing graphics implementations and visual illustrations using data and trends to tell the story. The producer should use good and proper preparation and planning towards execution, while having the ability to think on their feet and has no fear of deadlines or technical difficulties. The producer has the makings of a team leader and can delegate as well as execute protocol.
Knowledge of sports is a must. The broader the better. Sports betting knowledge, practice, vocabulary is highly desired. Television production experience is preferred over radio experience.
● Understanding of the production of live events (audio/visual)
● Excellent interpersonal communication skills
● Broad understanding of broadcast technology
● Understanding of television production
● Understanding of visual composition
● Experience with both Mac and PC platforms
● Experience with business applications a plus (email, word processing, spreadsheets etc.)
● Experience with video editing software a plus (Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut, Avid)
● Experience with digital audio workstations a plus ( Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic)
● Experience with image editing software a plus (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Affinity, Illustrator etc.)
● Experience knowing how to connect with an audience on social media
● Communicate with technical director from Audio/Visual Broadcast standpoint (framing & switching camera shots, playing video clips, blocking talent etc.)
● Collaborate with talent regarding daily segments, stories and guest ideas
● Direct VSIN Technical Staff during broadcast
● Ensure video is being backed up
● Communicate with talent and guests before & during shows
● Ensure integrity of all online audio video media streams.
● Ensure show floor looks clean & appealing (lighting, set pieces etc.)
● Keep track of show timelines (breaks, turnovers, hard-outs etc.)
● Manage and/or create graphic assets for implementation into shows (lower thirds, bumpers, commercials, screen bugs etc.)
● Research stats and angles for segments and complimentary graphics
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 2+ Years in an audio/visual production related environment.
Please submit your resume as an attachment, along with a brief cover letter to as why you are qualified for this position and send to Brian Rogers at VSIN (brogers@vsin).