Broadcast TV Creative Director
Position: Broadcast TV Creative Director
VSiN, The Sports Betting Network is seeking a Broadcast TV Creative Director who will be responsible for developing and maintaining a standard of design excellence for all visual aspects of the VSiN brand including, but not limited to on-air broadcast and digital properties. The Creative Director will set the visual tone for the TV network and brand to elevate consumer perception of our content and brand in all touch-points.
The Creative Director will provide leadership and direction for the conceptual development, design and production of video and digital assets for use in broadcast, presentation, and digital/social tactics. Your influence on these projects will define the visual identity of the VSiN brand to our audience, customers and internal stakeholders.
The position requires a highly organized and thoughtful individual who is ready to be a hands-on leader to inspire teams from every aspect of the company to thrive creatively. This is a hands-on role designed for someone who wants to be involved in all aspects of design, production and process improvement, including art direction, set design, digital and on-air asset design, and project management.
- · Create a cohesive brand identity for use in all aspects of VSiN TV network
- · Establish and drive consistent process for creative development and execution across teams
- · Lead the VSiN brand to next level of on-air network creative development
- · Development of brand identity to be used across all platforms and tactics
- · Direct and lead design of VSiN on-air graphics products from concept through detailed execution
- · Provide strategic guidance to ensure that design solutions support business goals
- · Ensure that teams deliver projects that are creatively on target and technically sound
- · Collaborate with internal teams to create design elements that align across platforms and tactics
- Intimate knowledge of TV network design and brand development
- Exceptional conceptual skills and sound strategic instincts
- Deep understanding of on-air design, video content, and typography
- Highly process oriented with experience managing complex multi-platform creative elements
- Experience building brand systems including on-air video executions
- Understanding of digital and social creative best practices
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial work environment
- Calm presence in active workplace with respectful leadership skills
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with being executive facing
- Ability to manage workflow and deadlines for multiple projects across teams
- Bachelor’s degree in TV Production, Graphic Design or closely related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of design and brand experience, preferably with a broadcast network
Email Resumes to Derek@VSiN.com
Get the FREE VSiN Email
Key line movements -- and what they should mean to you -- delivered to your inbox every morning.