Position: Coordinating Producer
Join our team at VSiN, The Sports Betting Network.
Position Title: Coordinating Producer
VSiN seeks a Coordinating Producer (CP) with a strong background in television production as well as the ability to delegate responsibilities and effectively lead others in the creation and delivery of high-quality programming in line with VSiN objectives. The Coordinating Producer will report to Executive Producer and help to oversee assigned aspects of VSiN Studio and Remote productions.
- Responsible for content quality and administrative and personnel management of assigned programs.
- Makes creative, content, production and many cost / benefit decisions for assigned programs.
- Manages staff responsible for creative and content aspects, and production processes of assigned programs
- Provides creative and technical guidance. Leads and guides the determination of the creative vision of assigned programs; ensures vision is maintained. Leads and guides development of creative content.
- Allocates available resources to meet production requirements.
- Manages a large group of production personnel to achieve the creative development, production, content quality and budget performance of assigned VSiN show(s).
- Oversees scheduling of daily show Production staff (producers, production assistants/talent).
- Requests and/or delegates daily show assignments.
- Interacts with producers to complete various production projects within the network.
- Effectively interacts with various departments to coordinate the production of shows.
- Other such duties as required.
It is expected that the Coordinating Producer will maintain and increase knowledge in the Production discipline as well as the overall VSiN business on an ongoing basis.
Skills & Experience: The ideal candidate must have most, if not all, of the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a Producer and 15 years related television production experience in the industry.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage people.
- A level of creativity required to consistently create and produce compelling programming in line with VSiN objectives.
- Possess a passion for and knowledge of sports betting.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at remote locations.
- Be extremely organized, demonstrate initiative and an ability to complete multiple assignments in a timely manner.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrate the tact, diplomacy, decisiveness, and superior people skills required in the pressurized environment of live television.
- Must be able to travel occasionally as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
Please Send Resumes to: BRogers@VSiN.com