Top 10 reasons you should try Ably® apparel
1. Ably Apparel is all-natural premium cotton that resists liquids, stains and odor. And because of its superior breathability, it acts like your second skin.
2. After a long workout, Ably shirts will dry up to 40 percent faster than any other apparel.
3. Do you hate doing laundry? With Ably clothing, you won't have to do laundry as often. That means more time to do all the things that you truly love to do..
4. You can wear the same Ably shirt from the gym to dinner and also sleep in it, while it remains looking and smelling fresh.
5. Ably Apparel recognizes that sweat is your friend. Sweat helps regulate your body temperature and prevents overheating. Our bodies are not designed to have our sweat be wicked away instantly. Rapid wicking results in overproduction of sweat, which in turn can lead to dehydration and fatigue.
6. Sweat-soaked clothes are uncomfortable, heavy and unsanitary. By using Ably Apparel while working out, you are less dehydrated and are able to keep performing better due to the breathability and ability of the Filium activated natural fabric to repel sweat.
7. Sweat increases the weight of your garment and reduces your performance. Ably helps reduce this effect by repelling sweat.
8. Another important feature is that Ably is to reduces chaffing, which results from sweat-soaked garments adhering to and irritating the skin.
9. Travel light. With Ably’s superior liquid, odor and stain resistant features, you can pack super light for your next trip.
10. In addition to Ably’s performance-enhancing benefits, it is also eco-friendly and cost-effective. By wearing Ably Apparel, you reduce your overall carbon footprint, you spend less time* and money doing laundry, as well as reducing the need to shop for replacement clothes due to Ably Apparel longevity and durability. Not only do you gain time and financial benefits, but you will also help save the planet.
Not convinced yet?
This reporter wore an Ably shirt for 21 days in a row. Read what happened.
Go here to order your Ably Apparel.
Ably and Ably Apparel are registered trademarks of Nirvana Labs, LLC.